Sunday 22 May 2016

Tilda With Heart Rice And A New Monthly Challenge At LHOSM

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well.
Today see's a new challenge over on Lovely Haenglar Or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog, and this time around our challenge theme is........................ANYTHING GOES
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is The Ribbon Girl With a £10 voucher for one lucky winner!
Thank you Mary & Andrea!

I have made another Birthday card. 
This is one that I have made for my Mum from her partner.

I used Tilda With Heart Rice from the Boho 2015 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Bristol board extra smooth cardstock and cut around freehand.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor & Polychromos pencils and matted the finished image onto a Spellbinders floral oval.




For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #5 and Craft & You 'Vintage Time' paper 6 x 6 stack from The Ribbon Girl
Other dies used are; Cheery Lynn French pastry doily, Spellbinders lattice hearts, Marianne Design Ivy circle and Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tag.
I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.
I have embellished the card with lots of gorgeous products from The Ribbon Girl online store.
Just click onto the links below to take you directly to the products.


A couple of close ups of the flower arrangements, Vintage pins, Heart charm and Butterfly.
I have painted the silver butterfly with white Gesso and adhered a couple of sugar & spice s/a Pearl flatbacks along the centre.
I have cut out the letters to spell Chris from a sheet of Pion paper.


A close up of Tilda.
I surrounded the outside of the image with shabby white embossing enamel and sugar & spice s/a pearl flatbacks.
I adhered a length of 5mm crystal bead string around the outside of the finished image.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and the third smallest of a GoKreate large frame frilly #5 die cut.

I hope you like my card?
We would love you to come and join in with our current monthly challenge.
My reamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop over HERE for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenge;

Thank you for stopping by to visit today.
Have a super week ahead.

Hugs
Donna xx

























6 comments:

  1. Amazing card obce again dear! Love the colours on this on.
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow another amzing card
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunningly beautiful card as ever Donna. Love this Tilda.
    Have a lovely week
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally stunning Donna! I love everything about it!(thank you).
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow such a work or art Donna, absolutely stunning design and flawless colouring!!!! Love all you details and layered die cuts and florals, VERY Beautiful!!! crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow she is stunning your colouring if her takes my breath away adore the stunning lace and florals every detail just inspiring xxx

    ReplyDelete