Sunday 20 November 2016

Cocoa Tilda On Snowy Branch - Midway Reminder At LHOSM

Hello again, lovely blogger friend's.
If you would like to see my first post forThe Ribbon Girl November Anything Goes - Any Image challenge then you can find it HERE

So I'm back with my midway challenge post for Lovely Haenglar Or Sweet Magnolia
Our current challenge theme is...................SNOW/GLITTER
Our wonderful sponsor is The Ribbon Girl with a £10 voucher for one lucky randomly picked  winner!

I have used both snow and glitter on my card.

I used Cocoa Tilda and masked her with Snowy Branch.
The image's are stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Bristol board extra smooth cardstock and cut out using a CartUs circle die.
I have coloured the image's with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.



For the shape of my card Iused GoKreate large frame frilly #5 and Maja Design Vintage Spring basics from The Ribbon Girl 
Other dies used are: Marianne Design Anja's Vintage decoration and Ivy circle.
Sizzix on the edge snow flurries, Joy! Crafts Ice crystal circle and Billes flourishes.
Cheery Lynn pine branches.
I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.
Most of the embellishments on my card are from Live & Love Crafts
The white Vintage little angel and blue beaded berries are from Magnolia,nu


A closer look at my floral arrangements.
I used 30mm light Ivory wild roses, bark larch cones, white flower sprays, 20mm baby blue open roses, 2 - tone blue lilies, blue besded berries and white Vintage angel.
I coated the arrangements with Snow - Tex.
The bronze Christmas tree charm is also from LLC
I adhered 3mm white s/a pearl flatbacks and tiny blue rhinestones into the recesses of the tree and coated it with Snow - Tex.


A closer look at Cocoa Tilda on Snowy Branch.
I surrounded the image's with shabby white embossing enamel and adhered a length of 2mm white pearl string around the outside.
I used Glamour dust on Tilda's ear muffs and the snowy branch and dotted Tilda's cheecks with a white gelly roll pen.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and the smallest of a
 GoKreate large frame frilly #5 die cut.

I hope that I have inspired you to come along and join in with our current challenge which runs until Friday 2nd December.

My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations. 
Why not pop over HERE for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenge's;

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today and big thanks for all the lovely comments that you take the time to leave me!

Have a great week ahead.

Crafty Hugs
Donna xx
























10 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous looking card Donna. I love the shape of the card and the beautiful decoration you've used. The image is beautiful coloured.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous! Love this stamp!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a real beauty Donna. The image is gorgeous and I love all the beautiful details.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Absolutely stunning, love it with all your beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at All About Magnolia challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow just love this scene and your colours on her and the florals are just magnificent thank you for inspiring us at The Midweek Magnolia's Challenge:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Donna, what a lovely blog you have created. your cards are beautiful and I love your frosted florals on this one. thank you for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight.
    P/S your photo of George touched my heart, what a little cutie and I feel your loss.
    hugs Suzanne C.I design team.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous! Love all the details.Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs, Mary (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! Love the layers and the details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Donna! A beautiful design, cute image and lots of lovely embellies! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete